Thursday, May 31, 2018

Collections...

Today I'm cleaning...in my kitchen...normally not a job I hate, but today...!  It seems my refrigerator is not cooling like it should so I had to take everything off of it so the repair tech could move it out to take a look at it.  This is what I had to take down.




Whew!  I've been collecting salt and pepper shakers for years.  Not only did I have all of these to wash, but I used cake plates and cookbooks to arrange all of these so they could all be seen.  All of those had to be washed and dried also.  So all morning has been devoted to washing these and shaking all the water out...now that they are clean, I'm kind of thinking I might put them somewhere else, just not sure where yet.  

Where do you keep your collections?  How do you display them?  How often do you clean things?  I'd love to hear your tips and see your stuff!  And btw, refrigerator can be fixed thank goodness!  If you'd like to see more vintage salt and pepper shakers, check out this link: Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment